Harc – Healthy Aging Research Center (FP7-REGPOT-2012-2013-1)
Implementation period: June 2013 – May 2016;
project value: EUR 4,703,800.80,
Coordinator: prof. Marek L. Kowalski, Department of Immunology and Allergy, Medical University of Lodz.
- strengthening and consolidating the existing cooperation between HARC and 21 European partners;
- stimulating innovation through properly protected intellectual rights, exchange of know-how and creating new links with industry (SMEs);
- development of modern research infrastructure in synergy with the intervention of structural funds;
- attracting scientists with international experience;
- promoting international knowledge exchange through workshops and conferences;
- promoting Healthy Aging Research Centre and raising awareness of healthy aging in the scientific community, industry and society;
- contributing to solving problems related to an aging population in a less privileged region of Central Poland through exchange of knowledge with international experts and cooperation with regional authorities;
- increasing the participation of HARC researchers in EU FP7 and other activities (joint programming, innovative partnership for healthy aging, ERA-Net).